JOIN US FOR THE 26th ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Registration is NOW open!
Jeremiah Long Memorial National Conference on Like-Kind Exchanges Under Section 1031 I.R.C.
Date: October 27-28, 2022
Location: The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, Scottsdale, AZ
The entire conference is eligible to receive CPE, CES and CLE credits.
Advanced Program Topics
Thursday & Friday, October 27-28, 2022
THURSDAY – General Session
- Recent Developments
- Like Kind Issues with Options & Other Non Fee Interests in Real Property?
- Select Partnership LKE issues: Synthetic Drops & Swaps, Structuring Swaps & Drops
- Federal and State Tax Audits of Exchanges: Reports from the Field
- Combining Exchanges with Rollups; Planning and Implementing the 1031/721 Transaction
- Structuring Exchange First QEAA Transactions
FRIDAY – General Session
- Tax and Practical Aspects of using DSTs and TICs as Replacement Property
- Multiple Property Exchanges: when do you have them and how do they work?
- Primer on Net Lease Properties in Exchanges
- Annual review of state law issues affecting exchanges
- Dealing with Personal Property in Exchanges
- Annual Review of Ethical Issues for QIs and Advisors in Like-Kind Exchanges
- General Session: Questions and Wrap Up on all Topics
Topics are subject to change without notice.