JOIN US FOR THE 23rd ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Jeremiah Long Memorial National Conference on Like-Kind Exchanges Under Section 1031 I.R.C.
Date: October 31 – November 2, 2018
Location: The W Hotel, Austin, Texas
Updated conference information for 2018 will be updated soon!
The entire conference is eligible to receive CPE, CES and CLE credits. For additional information, please click here.
Advanced Program Topics
Thursday & Friday, November 2 & 3, 2017
THURSDAY – GENERAL SESSION
- Recent Developments
- Bartell One Year Later
- Leases as 1031 Currency
- Portfolio Transactions
- Top 10 Tips and Traps
- The View from Washington
FRIDAY MORNING – TRACK A
- Comparing Section 1031 and 1033 Transactions
- Current State Law Issues affecting Exchanges
- Current DST Exchange Issues
FRIDAY MORNING – TRACK B
- Practical Problems in Implementing and Operating Program Exchanges
- Communications Assets
- Structuring 1031/721 Transactions
FRIDAY AFTERNOON – GENERAL SESSION
- Annual Review of Ethical Issues for QIs and Advisors in Like-Kind Exchanges
- General Session Wrap Up
Topics are subject to change without notice.