JOIN US FOR THE 27th ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Registration is now open!
See PROGRAM SCHEDULES in the links below.
Jeremiah Long Memorial National Conference on Like-Kind Exchanges Under Section 1031 I.R.C.
Date: October 25-27, 2023
Location: Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina, San Diego, CA
Book your room online here: Book your group rate for Like-Kind Exchanges
The entire conference is eligible to receive CPE, CES and CLE credits.
Advanced Program Topics
Thursday & Friday, October 26-27, 2023
THURSDAY – General Session
- Overview of Recent Cases, Legislations and Rulings
- Partnership Split Up Exchanges
- Oil & Gas Exchanges
- Debt Boot in Exchanges
- Installment Sales and Section 1031 Exchanges
- Building on Land You Already Own in an Exchange
FRIDAY – General Session
- Structuring Non-US Exchanges
- Exchanges of Water Rights and Other Non-Land Real Property
- Disaster Extensions for Section 1031 Time Deadlines
- Review of State Law Issues Affecting Exchanges
- Using EAT Parking Arrangements to Solve Deal Structuring Issues
- Ethical Issues for QIs and Advisors in Like-Kind Exchanges
- General Session: Questions and Wrap Up on all Topics
Topics are subject to change without notice.